We Help Build Confident, Independent Children With Learning Differences Through CASEN Courses and CASEN Connect!
Cafe Verve Podcast
Social & Emotional Wellness A Family’s Story
Are you interested in having CASEN programs in your community?
Here’s what CASEN has to offer.
Collaborative Advancement for Social-Emotional Needs
A Place Where Everyone Matters! Not just today, but every day.
Click here to play the Audio.
What Makes CASEN Unique
- CASEN (Collaborative Advancement for Social-Emotional Needs) stands for hope and it is a place where everyone matters.
- There is no escaping social media. CASEN teaches children how to manage social media safely.
- CASEN empowers children through practical lessons that connect to their inner being.
- CASEN empowers parents to have difficult conversations about bullying, mental health, social media and gaming, among other things, with their children.
- CASEN bridges the gap between school and social media by continuing the lessons learned in school. Transformation of learning occurs by taking lessons and applying the lessons to real life and everyday situations.
- CASEN provides a safe space for children to interact with peers on social media, as they learn and practice skills such as self-management, resiliency, and decision making.
- Through peer group interactions, children gain self-confidence as they learn to take turns and respect the differences in others.
- CASEN affords children the opportunity to practice what they have learned about social wellness and social media, on a safe and facilitated app, in a judgment free zone.
CASEN’s concept originated when Chris was asked by his father if there was anything he wished he had in school that could help kids today. After careful consideration, Chris said, “I wish someone would have taught me how to be appropriate on social media. I want to teach kids how to be appropriate on social media because they may not have the village, I had that helped me become appropriate.” Chris asked his mother, Dr. Clark if she would help build a social media app that would help kids who struggle with social-emotional needs like he did become appropriate on social media.
Dr. Clark agreed, and in 2017 and CASEN LLC was formed.
Are you an Overwhelmed, Frustrated, Professional Mother Of A Child With Learning Differences?
Here’s what our community is saying about CASEN
This program is more than I could have ever imagined. I feel empowered to have conversations with my child about difficult topics concerning gaming and internet use. Technology is everywhere and there is no escaping it! However, we can learn to manage it and use it safely! CASEN is wonderful!
Thank you for taking time out of your days to teach us and listen to us. I hope you visit next year. I loved how you listened to our stories and were here for us. You made it feel like a safe zone for us to speak.
Camp Xtreme was extremely delighted to expose our campers to the CASEN platform. We found the material to be engaging and thought-provoking and the topics were extremely relevant to our population. We believe that all school-aged children can benefit from valuable lessons contained in the CASEN Modules.
HELP! Support for Parents of Children with Learning and Thinking Differences to Feel Confident, Capable, and Fulfilled.
This book is designed to provide hope to a parent who is at their wit’s end. If you’ve ever had a feeling of desperation and despair with the thought that it could never get better, this book is for you.